1.03.2010

EPIC FAIL

The Giants have given up 40 points for the 5th time this season in today's game against the Vikings in what is one of the most astonishingly shameful performances in franchise history.

I didn't expect the Giants, with their season already over, to win or play particularly inspired football today. But for a team I thought had some mental toughness and some pride, this is a total "poop" show.

Bill Sheridan is gone, and a lot of these defensive players need to go as well. Last I checked the Giants had missed 18 tackles in today's game, and that was late in the third quarter when I turned the game off because it was causing me to projectile vomit.

Of all the teams I root for, the Giants are the last I'd expect to turn in a performance like this. But that's just the kind of awful year it's been. At least I have the Mets to look forward to - sigh.

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You know, many individuals
    are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.


    Look at my weblog: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete